The marketing specialist supports effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, and reporting outcomes. The specialist will assist with marketing plans and initiatives, as well as social media channels.
- Assist with the creative development, coordination, and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Support the execution of marketing plans through weekly check-ins with stakeholders, coordinating graphics requests, and proofreading copy.
- Write and edit engaging copy for advertisements, web, emails, social media, and other collateral.
- Evaluate campaign performance to develop insightful reports to help inform future marketing strategies.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of social media channels to include managing editorial calendars and moderating user-generated content.
- Track, analyze, and report key performance indicators (KPIs) across social media channels and use findings to maximize growth opportunities.
- Think creatively and bring innovative ideas to marketing solutions.
- Ensure application of style and brand guidelines to marketing materials.
- Collaborate with web and graphics teams to implement marketing strategies.
- Develop campaign reports to help inform future strategies.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of marketing principles.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across the organization.
- As necessary, provide support to email marketing services including building and sending mass emails.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
- Specialized knowledge of production of marketing materials.
- Advanced working knowledge of social media, including social media management software.
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, Google Business Applications, and project management software, preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with marketing reporting including the use of Google Analytics and social media metrics.
- Interest in science preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field.
- 3-5 years of professional marketing experience.
- Experience working with associations or nonprofits.
To apply, send cover letter including salary requirement, and resume to the attention of the Human Resources via e-mail: email@example.com.